August 19, 2022
Do you work from home or in an office and wonder what you can do to help save your body
from the aches and pains of sitting at a desk all day? Follow these tips to help prevent injury.
Recommendations To Improve Your Office Ergonomics:
- Raise your computer screen to eye level.
- Invest in a chair with good lumbar (low back) support and sit all the way back.
- Alternatively use a lumbar roll behind your low back.
- Keep elbow at 90 degrees and rested on a surface.
- Legs should be bent with feet planted on the ground. Place a stool underneath your feet
if this is not possible.
- If using a laptop, invest in an exterior keyboard and mouse to allow for ergonomic
- Take regular breaks and try our mobility/ stretching routine.
Share with a friend who spends long hours at their computer and needs to read this!
Chief Editor: Dr. Moreau | DC, DACBSP, FACSM | Chief Medical Officer